Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busygay Cottages In London

ABOVE ALL THINGS I LOVE YOU!!



A prisoner can, after 15 long years, to escape from prison. First, he decides to break into a house to get new clothes, something to eat and maybe a weapon. Enter the first house that comes and finds us a young couple in bed. Sort of man getting out of bed and ties him to a chair, then turns to the young woman and the league to the bed, then leans in, kisses her on the neck and runs to the bathroom. The husband leans forward and whispers to his wife: "From the clothes she wears, it seems that the type has just escaped from prison, and certainly for years that does not make love with a woman. I saw how he kissed your neck certainly want to have sex with you. Whatever happens, do not resist and so it can ask you anything, soddisfalo. I know it's quite disgusting, but it seems like a dangerous, and is the only way to get out unharmed. Be strong love, I love above all things! "The woman replied:" I kissed her on the neck! She whispered in his ear that he's gay and you're sweet. Then he asked me the Vaseline, and I told him that is in the bathroom. Be strong love, I love above all things, too! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment