Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I Cover My Rabbits Cage At Night

Report "Fantasy in the streets"


Langhirano was held yesterday in the first "Fantasy in the streets", a meeting to talk about the world of fantasy. Besides me and the writers were Federica Pini, Manuela and Silvia Raffa windlass. It 'was a pleasant afternoon, an outdoor presentation, an experiment to bring "the books among the people." A 'positive experience for me, in I got to talk about my book, as some of my stories are born of fear and what I mean by genre "horror". Also interesting is the comparison with other authors, who while dealing with different themes (fantasy) have given me food for thought.


Next meeting: 12.06.2010


Center Books Larizza - Via Como, 9 - Solaro - Milano

from 16.00

Aaron Scott meets the readers to present the novel " Dark Tales "

0 comments:

Post a Comment