Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bingo Board Electronic

Night Shift


My dear and beloved,
is much more that I look to this window. Want to laziness, tiredness and a bit 'of despair, I have to admit that they have hoisted the white flag in recent months. And yet - this summer morning - I felt the call to come back tougher than ever for the office.
My expulsion was born from the awareness that I was being something out of hand, the Ariadne's thread of my future had been mysteriously lost in the dark corners of the labyrinth of Minos. Yes I'm lost - at least for the moment - waiting to get back in the late summer in the press that counts, the one with "S" capitalized. A loss probably forced by a condition within the category of work that is breaking the legs of people like me who is knocking at the doors of the profession.
insecurity, uncertainty, occasional collaborations. It is the paradox that the candidate for an unpaid internship is celebrated as an assumption in perpetuity.
But the complaint is not that I want. Welcome back
Pennivendolo

0 comments:

Post a Comment