Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Diagram Of Frozen Shoulder

Bomberman


As a close friend said: "If Jesus were born in Italy, he made a career as a child of God." At least a shred of seats in parliament would have to give it to him. A minister, a contract from racks or secretary. What remains is for us? Insecurity, instability, silence and a deluded politicians still have the slightest control over the masses. Already deluded. Still firmly convinced that the solution to problems is to throw more coal into the furnace of consent, fueling the endless struggle between good and evil. I think that nowadays there is nothing more metaphysical if not politics. The definition just now I do not know how to give it - having seen that soon will be here to pick me - but I am sure that the shape of politics is anchored in the world of ideas, unable to distill, to incarnate into something different from the mechanism of corruption, of self-affirmation and patronage.
long as I get time I will continue to write my will, although I am sure that - once caught - not of what will be nothing but an echo faint. I was born
back. It does not mean breech, but posterior to the reality that surrounds me. I did not choose the language, I chose my name, I did not choose the state to which I had to submit quietly. I was born and the prisoner will die. As all of you who might read a few fragments of this letter. And to think that everything we were told many years ago, but the man is stupid, man perseveres in error and has the dive drops of wax in your ears not to hear. Locked in my room like a maniac flick through the pages of Marcuse, Heidegger and Lacan looking for a comfort last, a breath of freedom before the end. Montesquieu had tried with his Esprit des loies, but what is it worth anything if we ended up at this point? Because no one has bowed his head to listen to the cry of those friends in the silence of history?
We enjoyed the bread and we relaxed at the circus of the powerful, gorged consent dispensed in pills, pretending to become actors in the democratic process played in the founding of the Communist Party offices and meetings of electoral committees. But everything about what is served, if not lessen awareness of slavery? We thought they could handle the power consumption by anesthetized and prosperity, we lowered the shirt collar for the neck to provide unhindered Executioner. This
my last song I dedicate the first hell especially to those who - naive - they believed to be free freedom fighters. Who are these champions from overwork? You! Yes you! You who have dabbled in hypocrisy of the opposition, you who dug the groove of diversity. You who have been elevated to chief judges are able to establish what is good and what is bad. Have you built a new Iron Curtain made of marzipan, a fictitious barrier able to fool only the most naive. "Why we are different, and you ...". Pluralis maiestatis of my balls. The cloaca maxima, there is no us and there is no you, but there is only one unique degenerate which administers and share power. And who thinks he is exempt from what is wrong, because the politician is like a fish. After three days the stench.
I missed a few along the Iron Curtain. As the soldier portrayed in Berlin and now condemned to be sold as a postcard for the tourists, I made the jump. A leap of quail that saved me morally and formally sentenced, a movement that has put me over the parts. Excessive Force. I regret that I will end the awareness of other fools who, like Don Quixote, thought they could break down the windmills. I've shot something and probably I'm wrong, I hurt, I released this desperation and God will give me the bill. But if there is a God, I will be happy to pay him the account of a revolt against those who have submitted the bill to me even before I was born. Those who have created the perverse structure of the concept State to which the individual has had to quietly pay the alms of their existence. Give up a piece of their personal freedoms to deliver it in state hands.
I have broken the exclusive power of coercion preached by Weber. I have subverted the natural outcome of social conflicts preached by Hobbes kicking ass in the summa potestas and abstract form of the implicit mandate that citizens give to the State. I said no to all this and so will be punished. I have replaced the state. I have fought the paralysis of criticism. I'm not a one-dimensional man. When innocent
still floating in the placenta of our mothers, already the original sin the posterior beset us. We had a name before coming to the world, and how was this possible? We chose us, or is the name we chose? And the language? We had the haughty arrogance of being able to advance the awareness of the manipulation of language and are not. We used only a superstructure that has dominated. As the state. The fetuses were Italian, French, Swiss, European or Chinese before seeing the light. And 'the state that has chosen us in defiance of our freedom. He stamped and cataloged. I tried to say no to all this, but eventually I lost my war. I called the Executioner to end the dream of a sick mind. Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment