Friday, February 18, 2011

Atheros Driver Uninstall

LAPTOP Findus??


The utonti will never cease to amaze me, oh my ... now I am not surprised about anything, but despite that I developed the habit every day to have to do with the tuna I still have moments of doubt ... A
Some time ago I received a phone call from un'utonta who apparently mistook for a PC sofficino ... or to stick a fish


... the phone rings ...

Me: HelpDesk are

Utonta Nick: Hello, I can no longer turn on my laptop

I: The battery is charged?

Utonta: Yes, but does not go even with the power ...

I: But not just signs of life?

Utonta: Mah. begins to load then you hear a noise like something that you scratch off.

Me: Ok, you open a ticket to repair the PC.

Utonta: But how can you be so broken??

Me: I do not know ... happens ....

Utonta: But until yesterday afternoon was!!

Me: Now it's broken ... happen ... electronic components'm not eternal ...

Utonta: But it may have happened because of me?

I (thinking "but how do I know rocket ?!?!?) : Ah ... I do not know you use the pc ....

Utonta: Maaaaaaa ........

Me: Yes?

Utonta: Can you hit something that has remained all night in the trunk of the car?

Me: No, unless it has not rained in ...

Utonta: No it did not rain ... but where I live last night the temperature dropped below to -15 degrees ....

Me: Ah ....

Utonta: You say you can hit something?

Me: Well ... have virtually put the computer in the freezer! We believe that no longer works ....

Utonta: Ah so that's what ...

Me: Yeah ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment