Friday, February 25, 2011

What Is The Strongest Antibiotic To Help Std




Sometimes I wonder why waste time and energy with people not listen to me either.
Let me explain, often people who call us or write to us do not know anything .. not even use that program! And you also get angry when they realize that not enough to say "should not be the system" to allow us to solve the problem.

Some time ago I received the following call for example by a utonto that in addition to not even know what his name was also quite stubborn ...


... the phone rings ...


Me: HelpDesk are

Utonto Nick: Hello, I'm Paolo Rossi (real name NDR) , I can not log ...

Me: Get where?

Utonto: Well, I'm just stuck ...

Me: Ok, but stuck where?

Utonto: Like where?

Me: You said that you could not enter, but go where??

Utonto: Eh ... in computer ...

Me: In Windows? On the home screen? You have just turned on the pc?

Utonto: No I am already inside the PC, not within the system ...

Me: What?

Utonto: The system ...

Me: What system??

Utonto: What?

Me: That type of system / program you have to go??

Utonto: Eh ... I do not know ..

Me: I guess you clicked somewhere ... where you clicked??

Utonto: On TinyTerm ....

Me: Ok, then open TinyTerm and on what system you try to log in?

Utonto: TinyTerm! Tel'ho said!

Me: TinyTerm is an emulation program, which connects to a Unix server ... you which server you connect to?

Utonto: Ah do not know ...

Me: It is written in the address bar at the top of TinyTerm

Utonto: Here it does not say anything!

I (I surrender) : Tell me the IP of the computer ...

Utonto: XXXX

I (once connected) : The system is PINCOPALLO ... See? It says here.

Utonto: Ah ....

Me: Ok now try again, I have already restored the account

Utonto: Perfect work.

Me: A place Hello ...



all'utonto Now that I've explained how to understand what it's called the program to work on for years now, I can take it for granted that the next time he calls will all be much easier and faster for both ... something like: Hello, I'm disabled on PINCOPALLO - Ok, rehabilitated - hello Thanks!


Instead .... the next day calls for the same problem ... beak and I always ...


Me: HelpDesk are

Utonto Nick: Hello, I'm Paolo Rossi, I can not get into the system

I (I recognized him but I pretend to nothing) : What?

Utonto: Eh ... boh ....

Me: How boh ... on which system you need to connect?

Utonto: Ummmm ... the TinyTerm ....

I (give him a little help) : Ok, but where you need to connect with TinyTerm? Perhaps the PINCOPALLO??

Utonto: Ummmm ... No no just TinyTerm!


At this point I give up and I linked to his computer to re-explain where it should read ...
There would be understood, no? Exact
not got a bat!! The next day, still calls and wants to jinx it Ribecco always me!


Me: HelpDesk are

Utonto Nick: Hello, I'm Paolo Rossi, I can not get into the system

Me: What?

Utonto: Eh ..... boh .... TinyTerm ...

I (finally giving up) : Ok rehabilitated ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment